POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.programming : URGENT: FRAME structure Server Time
29 Jul 2024 04:29:44 EDT (-0400)
  URGENT: FRAME structure (Message 22 to 31 of 81)
From: Thorsten Froehlich
Subject: Re: URGENT: FRAME structure
Date: 18 Aug 2000 10:19:15
Message: <399d45e3@news.povray.org>
In article <399D3001.2EE450CC@ida.utb.hb.se> , Mikael Carneholm
<sa9### [at] idautbhbse>  wrote:

> I think we are discussing apples and bananas here... On one side, it's a
> discussion about a complete source-code rewrite...on the other side, it's a
> discussion about the POV language.

Ups, you are right, we are discussing different topics here.

     Thorsten

Thorsten Froehlich, Duisburg, Germany
e-mail: tho### [at] trfde

From: Warp
Date: 18 Aug 2000 10:32:29
Message: <399d48fd@news.povray.org>
: And just as another side note:  What is the difference between a struct and
: a class only containing public data members...?

  A struct is C. That kind of class is _AWFUL_ C++.