POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.programming : Atempting MPW Compile ? Server Time
28 Jul 2024 22:23:55 EDT (-0400)
  Atempting MPW Compile ? (Message 21 to 26 of 26)
From: Moon47
Subject: Re: Atempting MPW Compile ?
Date: 12 May 2000 12:41:39
Message: <391AE580.FE4C760D@earthlink.net>
An e mail would be fine or mail if you have posted w/ name of post and
corresponding binary group...

What a supportive group this is... +)..

Chris Huff wrote:

> > Chris Huff, are you reading this group?
>
> Yes. As a matter of fact, I have the .sit file containing that compile
> sitting on my desktop.(I use the official version's interface because I
> couldn't get MacMegaPOV's interface to compile)
> I would be happy to e-mail it to anyone who wants it, or maybe I could
> post it to povray.binaries.utilities...
>
> --
> Christopher James Huff - Personal e-mail: chr### [at] yahoocom
> TAG(Technical Assistance Group) e-mail: chr### [at] tagpovrayorg
> Personal Web page: http://chrishuff.dhs.org/
> TAG Web page: http://tag.povray.org/

Post a reply to this message

From: Chris Huff
Date: 12 May 2000 17:59:50
Message: <chrishuff_99-53F95C.17031412052000@news.povray.org>
In article <391AE580.FE4C760D@earthlink.net>, rdm### [at] earthlinknet wrote:

> An e mail would be fine or mail if you have posted w/ name of post and
> corresponding binary group...

I didn't really understand the second part...
I will e-mail you a copy(should I send it to rdm### [at] earthlinknet?), and I
will post a version of MegaPOV 0.5 to povray.binaries.utilities when it
is released.(hopefully soon next week)

--
Christopher James Huff - Personal e-mail: chr### [at] yahoocom
Personal Web page: http://chrishuff.dhs.org/
TAG Web page: http://tag.povray.org/

Post a reply to this message

Yes send to rdm### [at] earthlinknet... Source too if you have time... ???

Second part is where i was asking for notification ( where & when ) if you
post your version of mega w/ official GUI.