POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.programming : Atempting MPW Compile ? : Re: Atempting MPW Compile ? Server Time
28 Jul 2024 22:23:33 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Atempting MPW Compile ?
From: Chris Huff
Date: 14 May 2000 02:56:12
Message: <chrishuff_99-9069CD.01593914052000@news.povray.org>
In article <391CDC8C.500E1991@earthlink.net>, rdm### [at] earthlinknet wrote:

> OK tried this... Replaced the source and core file w/ the mega core file
> patches and ran into over 1000 errors before it stopped compiling...???

Did you add the new source files? Like photons.c, postproc.c, etc...
Also, make the modification I suggested to frame.h, which I think was
found by Thomas Willhalm.
Note that the number of errors is usually unreliable, the compiler often
keeps going after an error and misreading the code, making perfectly
good code produce errors. A single typo can cause tens or hundreds of
"errors".

--
Christopher James Huff - Personal e-mail: chr### [at] yahoocom
Personal Web page: http://chrishuff.dhs.org/