POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.programming : gui feature request Server Time
28 Jul 2024 18:26:10 EDT (-0400)
  gui feature request (Message 1 to 10 of 10)
From: Sigmund Kyrre Aas
Subject: gui feature request
Date: 4 Jan 2000 15:28:23
Message: <387257DE.62C54CA4@stud.ntnu.no>
I'm not happy with this quickres.ini pull down menu.
User definable is a good thing, but in this case I believe that a
series of predefined menus would be faster and more flexible to use.

How about removing those ridiculous internet links and get several
pull down menus instead, i.e.

|400x300|  |am1 0.3|  |png|  |X10|  |D|
 800x600    am1 0.2    tga    X15    -
1024x768    am2 0.1    bmp     C