POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.programming : gui feature request : Re: gui feature request Server Time
28 Jul 2024 16:30:08 EDT (-0400)
  Re: gui feature request
From: Ken
Date: 4 Jan 2000 16:02:58
Message: <38725CA1.64D833D1@pacbell.net>
Sigmund Kyrre Aas wrote:

> How about removing those ridiculous internet links

Those rediculous internet links act as a reminder to visit the home
page for updates of the program and also to direct your attention
to the sales of the IRTC CD ROM which helps support this news server
and the other online resoures that the POV-Team offers. If the
POV-Team wants to do a little advertizing on the menu bar that is
fine with me considering what we pay for the program.

If you don't like the quickres.ini style of interface the commandline
is still at your disposal.