POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.programming : Y2K Server Time
29 Jul 2024 00:29:58 EDT (-0400)
  Y2K (Message 19 to 28 of 28)
From: Jim Kress
Subject: Re: Y2K
Date: 23 Jun 1999 19:38:54
Message: <3771700e@news.povray.org>
Oh yeah?  So the moon was 1/4 full a few weeks ago in LA when their Y2K test
resulted in all that raw sewage being strewn about?

--
Jim

Check out my web site  http://www.kressworks.com/
It'll blow your mind (politically), stimulate your senses (artistically)
and provide scientific insights that boggle the mind!

Ken <tyl### [at] pacbellnet> wrote in message

> Jim Kress wrote:
> >
> > Actually, what will happen is that it will cause a huge failure at your
> > local sewage plant.  You will wind up with 2,000,000 gallons of raw
sewage
> > in your yard (only if you live in Los Angeles ...)  :<)
> >
> > --
> > Jim
>
> You forgot to mention this will only occur if the moon is 1/4 full
otherwise
> it happens in New York City.
>
> --
> Ken Tyler