POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.programming : Double-Byte Server Time
29 Jul 2024 00:35:15 EDT (-0400)
  Double-Byte (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: Anthony Bennett
Subject: Double-Byte
Date: 17 Jan 1999 19:46:26
Message: <36A2854D.DE74EF1A@panama.phoenix.net>
I am rendering a chinese chess set for a presentation and I need a list
of the character codes for the symbols. I don't know a word of chinese,
I don't own a chinese computer or anything, but I HAVE GOT TO GET THIS
THING DONE. Please, whoever can help, I implore you... Help me. I don't
even know how to get the superpatch to output these characters. I don't
even know if I'm using a double byte font. I'm trying to do it with
MingLiU, which popped up after I installed the traditional chinese
multilanguage add-on for Explorer. Help me. Somebody. I've tried to find
information all day. I'm really tired. Help me.

Post a reply to this message