POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.programming : Double-Byte : Re: Double-Byte Server Time
29 Jul 2024 00:29:22 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Double-Byte
From: Daren Scot Wilson
Date: 19 Jan 1999 23:31:28
Message: <36A515F7.AFBFC31F@pipeline.com>
Anthony Bennett wrote:

> I am rendering a chinese chess set for a presentation and I need a list
> of the character codes for the symbols.

Sounds like you need Unicode.   Info on it is available at
http://charts.unicode.org/ and the general intro is at
http://www.unicode.org/

The best brief but enlightening general intro to Unicode I've seen is in
the BeOS Developer's Guide, of all places.

I don't know how you would relate unicode to povray rendering, but I
guess that's your problem...

--
Daren Scot Wilson
dar### [at] pipelinecom