POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.programming : UNIX version ? Server Time
29 Jul 2024 06:26:49 EDT (-0400)
  UNIX version ? (Message 1 to 7 of 7)
From: Lothar Esser
Subject: UNIX version ?
Date: 21 Oct 1998 17:51:33
Message: <362E4A87.C146081C@chop.swmed.edu>
Hi,

    I might have missed that but I wonder what is taking so long
      for the POV Team to come up with version 3.1 for UNIX  ?
    Do we Intel *and* Apple - challenged have to wait much longer ?

  Cheers,
   Lothar Esser

Dr. Lothar Esser
Howard Hughes Medical Institute
5323 Harry Hines Blvd.
Dallas Texas 75235-9050
E-mail : ess### [at] chopswmededu

Attachments:
Download 'us-ascii' (1 KB)

>    I might have missed that but I wonder what is taking so long
>      for the POV Team to come up with version 3.1 for UNIX  ?
>    Do we Intel *and* Apple - challenged have to wait much longer ?

Some things take some time...

    Thorsten

Thorsten Froehlich, Duisburg, Germany
e-mail: Tho### [at] csicom