POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.pov4.discussion.general : Suggest v4.0 inbuilt f_catenary(). (yuqk R15 v0.6.9.0) Server Time
27 Jul 2024 14:40:13 EDT (-0400)
  Suggest v4.0 inbuilt f_catenary(). (yuqk R15 v0.6.9.0) (Message 1 to 10 of 10)
From: William F Pokorny
Subject: Suggest v4.0 inbuilt f_catenary(). (yuqk R15 v0.6.9.0)
Date: 21 May 2024 02:48:50
Message: <664c43d2$1@news.povray.org>
In adopting a suggestion from Bill Walker, an implementation of an
inbuilt f_catenary() function, documentation and an example scene file
will be included in release R15 of yuqk.

Bill P.

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'f_catenary.txt' (4 KB) Download 'f_catenary_story.png' (169 KB)

Preview of image 'f_catenary_story.png'
f_catenary_story.png

> In adopting a suggestion from Bill Walker, an implementation of an
> inbuilt f_catenary() function, documentation and an example scene file
> will be included in release R15 of yuqk.
>
> Bill P.

This sounds very useful!

Post a reply to this message