POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : I saw a very strange bug Server Time
24 Apr 2024 12:51:32 EDT (-0400)
  I saw a very strange bug (Message 5 to 14 of 14)
From: Samuel B
Subject: Re: I saw a very strange bug
Date: 24 Sep 2021 21:10:00
Message: <web.614e76053ace181ccb705ca46e741498@news.povray.org>
"Kenneth" <kdw### [at] gmailcom> wrote:
> Sounds horrifying; I'm glad it's not in *my* house. I have enough spiders to
> contend with right now, inside and out. Must be the season for 'em. I *try* not
> to be freaked-out by their creepiness, but it isn't easy. So far, it has been
> "live and let live"...
>
> **shudder**

Haha! It wasn't in the house, it was drinking out of the cat's outdoor water
dish. I wasn't freaked out so much as mystified regarding its nature. (And I'm
still wondering...)

I also go by the ol' "live and let live" philosophy. Spiders especially, since
they tend to take care of chitinous pests. I guess that is why they're sometimes
referred to as spiderbros ;) The benign spiders get to stay. Every other spider
and creepy-crawly gets let outside, thanks to a plastic cylinder and card I keep
handy whenever something finds itself stuck in the house. Everything but
mosquitos. Those bloodsuckers tend to push their luck a bit. too. far. (But if
we find them around, it just means we've kept water stagnant somewhere and that
it needs to be either replaced/removed.)

Sam

Post a reply to this message