POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Watch movies online Server Time
24 May 2024 16:10:57 EDT (-0400)
  Watch movies online (Message 14 to 23 of 23)
From: Thomas de Groot
Subject: Re: Watch movies online
Date: 3 Feb 2018 02:43:46
Message: <5a756832$1@news.povray.org>
On 2-2-2018 21:14, Bald Eagle wrote:

> I was thinking he'd be the cantankerous guy with the hoarse voice, dressing down
> these fancy young whippersnappers.
>
> "Back when I was your age, we used to raytrace the old fashioned way: with a
> stick - in the sand, grain by grain.   That was old school.  _And we liked it._"
>
> ;)

Pshaw! That's what we did, didn't we? Grain by grain by grain. First
dressing the menhir down of course.

--
Thomas

Post a reply to this message

From: Stephen
Date: 3 Feb 2018 04:13:48
Message: <5a757d4c$1@news.povray.org>
On 03/02/2018 07:43, Thomas de Groot wrote:

>> I was thinking he'd be the cantankerous guy with the hoarse voice,
>> dressing down
>> these fancy young whippersnappers.
>>
>> "Back when I was your age, we used to raytrace the old fashioned way:
>> with a

>> liked it._"
>>
>> ;)
>>

> Pshaw! That's what we did, didn't we? Grain by grain by grain. First
> dressing the menhir down of course.

I'll stop you now. I've heard it. ;-)
This is the one where you meet up with Cohen the Barbarian and the
strange fellow with a traffic cone as a hat. Isn't it?

--

Regards
     Stephen

Post a reply to this message

> On 03/02/2018 07:43, Thomas de Groot wrote:

>>> I was thinking he'd be the cantankerous guy with the hoarse voice,
>>> dressing down
>>> these fancy young whippersnappers.
>>>
>>> "Back when I was your age, we used to raytrace the old fashioned way:
>>> with a

>>> liked it._"
>>>
>>> ;)
>>>

>> Pshaw! That's what we did, didn't we? Grain by grain by grain. First
>> dressing the menhir down of course.
>>

> I'll stop you now. I've heard it. ;-)
> This is the one where you meet up with Cohen the Barbarian and the
> strange fellow with a traffic cone as a hat. Isn't it?

Yes Terry. ;-)

--
Thomas

Post a reply to this message

On 04/02/2018 07:39, Thomas de Groot wrote:
> On 3-2-2018 10:13, Stephen wrote:

>>> Pshaw! That's what we did, didn't we? Grain by grain by grain. First
>>> dressing the menhir down of course.
>>>

>> I'll stop you now. I've heard it. ;-)
>> This is the one where you meet up with Cohen the Barbarian and the
>> strange fellow with a traffic cone as a hat. Isn't it?
>>

> Yes Terry. ;-)

Alas not. :-(

--

Regards
     Stephen

Post a reply to this message

> On 04/02/2018 07:39, Thomas de Groot wrote:

>>> I'll stop you now. I've heard it. ;-)
>>> This is the one where you meet up with Cohen the Barbarian and the
>>> strange fellow with a traffic cone as a hat. Isn't it?
>>>

>> Yes Terry. ;-)
>>

> Alas not. :-(

Not?

--
Thomas

Post a reply to this message

On 04/02/2018 12:13, Thomas de Groot wrote:
> On 4-2-2018 9:18, Stephen wrote:

>>> Yes Terry. ;-)
>>>

>> Alas not. :-(
>>

> Not?

Yes, Not.

--

Regards
     Stephen

Post a reply to this message

> On 04/02/2018 12:13, Thomas de Groot wrote:

>>> Alas not. :-(
>>>

>> Not?
>>
> Yes, Not.

Well, that is quite definitive indeed. Not even a little tiny bit of yes?

--
Thomas

Post a reply to this message

On 05/02/2018 08:05, Thomas de Groot wrote:
> On 4-2-2018 13:35, Stephen wrote:

>>> Not?
>>>
>> Yes, Not.
>>

> Well, that is quite definitive indeed. Not even a little tiny bit of yes?

It would be presumptuous otherwise, would it not?

--

Regards
     Stephen

Post a reply to this message

> On 05/02/2018 08:05, Thomas de Groot wrote:

>>> Yes, Not.
>>>

>> Well, that is quite definitive indeed. Not even a little tiny bit of yes?
>>

> It would be presumptuous otherwise, would it not?

I believe we all have a tiny little bit of Terry inside of us (just to
remind us).

/"No one is actually dead until the ripples they caused in the world die
away..."/

--
Thomas

Post a reply to this message