POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : What font / typeface do you use for your editor? Server Time
1 Jun 2024 14:49:29 EDT (-0400)
  What font / typeface do you use for your editor? (Message 11 to 20 of 22)
<<< Previous 10 Messages Goto Latest 10 Messages Next 2 Messages >>>
From: Bald Eagle
Subject: Re: What font / typeface do you use for your editor?
Date: 30 May 2017 13:15:01
Message: <web.592da7f4ec0ba71fc437ac910@news.povray.org>
Barred 7.

http://www.fontmagic.com/billie-barred.font

Still no joy in looking for a "normal" font.
It might have to be a custom article.

Post a reply to this message

From: Stephen
Date: 30 May 2017 13:31:25
Message: <592dac6d$1@news.povray.org>
On 5/30/2017 5:51 PM, clipka wrote:
> Am 30.05.2017 um 18:29 schrieb Stephen:
>
>> I like and use Times New Roman. It has serifs and descenders which make
>> it easy to read, for me.
>> Its numeral zero is thinner than its upper case O and is easy to
>> distinguish. Again for me.
>
> You're obviously not a seasoned programmer

It has taken a long time for you to work that out. :)

(just seasoned, maybe ;)).

Lots of salt with a touch of chilli.

> No reputable programmer in their sane mind would use a proportional font
> for coding.

I should hope not and no one has ever called me reputable (and lived. :) )

--

Regards
     Stephen

Post a reply to this message

> Still no joy in looking for a "normal" font.

Me neither.

--

Regards
     Stephen