POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : SF Playlist Server Time
28 Jul 2024 04:26:18 EDT (-0400)
  SF Playlist (Message 30 to 39 of 49)
From: Thomas de Groot
Subject: Re: SF Playlist
Date: 27 Jun 2016 07:15:45
Message: <57710ae1$1@news.povray.org>
On 27-6-2016 9:33, Anthony D. Baye wrote:

>>> Wow and wow again.  Very nice.  Sitting here listening and wishing I
>>> might have heard this when it and I were very much newer.
>>>

>> Indeed! And in that same vein, worth re-listening to Tangerine Dream and
>> Klaus Schultze, my favourites of the time:
>>
>> http://www.tangerinedream.org/
>> http://www.klaus-schulze.com/
>>
>> --
>> Thomas
>
> Alright.  Time for the Big Silly Guns:
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OmfAyK6CeIg
>
> Regards,
> A.D.B.

LOL

--
Thomas

Post a reply to this message

From: André Linnenbank
Date: 27 Jun 2016 12:08:12
Message: <57714f6c$1@news.povray.org>
On 27-06-16 07:56, Sherry K. Shaw wrote:
> Orchid Win7 v1 wrote:
>>
>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qdgenGhNyOo
>
> Oooh, very nice AND silly, and yet somehow oddly reminiscent of this:
>
> http://www.dennyweb.com/singing_horses.htm
>
>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=23e-SnQvCaA
>
> Well, if you're going to go _there_, then you might as well get all
> scientific and go _here_:
>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=buqtdpuZxvk

or slightly more serious:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8kDXADYUgqk

Post a reply to this message

From: Sherry K  Shaw
Date: 28 Jun 2016 01:05:08
Message: <57720584$1@news.povray.org>
Anthony D. Baye wrote:

> Alright.  Time for the Big Silly Guns:
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OmfAyK6CeIg

Seems just a bit, oh, I don't know, derivative--

Hey, wait a minute--weren't the Animaniacs a Warner Brothers product?
Like the hungry coyote?  The frustrated skunk?  The insufferable wabbit?
  So how come all those characters look like The Freakin' Mouse?  Huh?

Just askin'.

--Sherry "Curiousitus missouriensis" Shaw

--
#macro T(E,N)sphere{x,.4rotate z*E*60translate y*N pigment{wrinkles scale
.3}finish{ambient 1}}#end#local I=0;#while(I<5)T(I,1)T(1-I,-1)#local I=I+

Post a reply to this message