POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Zombie Apocalypse Server Time
8 Jul 2024 08:42:35 EDT (-0400)
  Zombie Apocalypse (Message 1 to 10 of 20)
From: clipka
Subject: Zombie Apocalypse
Date: 31 Jan 2015 04:35:06
Message: <web.54cca144bcdf35f185dc17ec0@news.povray.org>
Has the Zombie Apocalypse finally hit? Aside from my own postings, the entire
POV-Ray newsgroups have been eerily silent for a couple of days already.

Post a reply to this message

From: Stephen
Subject: Re: Zombie Apocalypse
Date: 31 Jan 2015 05:55:55
Message: <54ccb4bb$1@news.povray.org>
On 31/01/2015 09:32, clipka wrote:
> Has the Zombie Apocalypse finally hit? Aside from my own postings, the entire
> POV-Ray newsgroups have been eerily silent for a couple of days already.

He live.

Kill, kill, kill. ;-)

--

Regards
     Stephen

Post a reply to this message

From: Orchid Win7 v1
Date: 31 Jan 2015 13:01:44
Message: <54cd1888$1@news.povray.org>
On 31/01/2015 09:32 AM, clipka wrote:
> Has the Zombie Apocalypse finally hit? Aside from my own postings, the entire
> POV-Ray newsgroups have been eerily silent for a couple of days already.

Anyone else remember when p.o-t used to be so busy that there were more
posts-per-minute than you could actually keep up with?

For whatever reason, it seems everybody is slowly drifting away from
here. (I guess because POV-Ray is becoming less popular; IDK.)

Post a reply to this message

On 31/01/2015 18:02, Orchid Win7 v1 wrote:
> On 31/01/2015 09:32 AM, clipka wrote:
>> Has the Zombie Apocalypse finally hit? Aside from my own postings, the
>> entire
>> POV-Ray newsgroups have been eerily silent for a couple of days already.
>
> Anyone else remember when p.o-t used to be so busy that there were more
> posts-per-minute than you could actually keep up with?
>
> For whatever reason, it seems everybody is slowly drifting away from
> here. (I guess because POV-Ray is becoming less popular; IDK.)

I blame you for getting a new job. :-P

--

Regards
     Stephen