POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : New tricks Server Time
28 Jul 2024 12:21:53 EDT (-0400)
  New tricks (Message 1 to 6 of 6)
From: Orchid Win7 v1
Subject: New tricks
Date: 29 Jul 2014 13:51:02
Message: <53d7df06$1@news.povray.org>
So in case anybody's interested, I'm about to head off for my first
singing lesson.

Feeling kinda nervous - and that probably won't help me sing. :-/ But
hey, we'll see what happens. I just hope she doesn't laugh...

Post a reply to this message

> So in case anybody's interested, I'm about to head off for my first
> singing lesson.
>
> Feeling kinda nervous - and that probably won't help me sing. :-/ But
> hey, we'll see what happens. I just hope she doesn't laugh...

A good teacher won't laugh.  They'll show you what you're doing wrong and how to
do it right.

Incidentally, there are few activities that build teamwork skills better than
singing in a group.

I hope you enjoy it

Regards,
A.D.B.

Post a reply to this message

> So in case anybody's interested, I'm about to head off for my first
> singing lesson.
>
> Feeling kinda nervous - and that probably won't help me sing. :-/

If the first lesson does anything, it will help you to *not* feel
nervous for the next one :-)

> But
> hey, we'll see what happens. I just hope she doesn't laugh...

How did it go then?

Post a reply to this message

> So in case anybody's interested, I'm about to head off for my first
> singing lesson.
>
> Feeling kinda nervous - and that probably won't help me sing. :-/ But
> hey, we'll see what happens. I just hope she doesn't laugh...

So when can we expect to see you on Britain's got talent?