POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Test Server Time
28 Jul 2024 20:32:37 EDT (-0400)
  Test (Message 1 to 10 of 12)
From: clipka
Subject: Test
Date: 4 Sep 2012 08:55:00
Message: <web.5045f92c784dd132530562f00@news.povray.org>
For some reasons I currently can't post with my newsreader (T'bird); anyone else
with this problem?

Post a reply to this message

From: Orchid Win7 v1
Subject: Re: Test
Date: 4 Sep 2012 08:55:24
Message: <5045fa3c$1@news.povray.org>
On 04/09/2012 01:50 PM, clipka wrote:
> For some reasons I currently can't post with my newsreader (T'bird); anyone else
> with this problem?

Let me see now...

No.

Post a reply to this message

From: clipka
Date: 4 Sep 2012 09:15:24
Message: <5045feec$1@news.povray.org>
Am 04.09.2012 14:55, schrieb Orchid Win7 v1:
> On 04/09/2012 01:50 PM, clipka wrote:
>> For some reasons I currently can't post with my newsreader (T'bird);
>> anyone else
>> with this problem?
>
> Let me see now...
>
> No.

Looks like it's working again now. Weird.

Post a reply to this message

From: Orchid Win7 v1
Date: 4 Sep 2012 09:19:59
Message: <5045ffff$1@news.povray.org>
> Looks like it's working again now. Weird.

It's not unknown for the server to temporarily stop working for a while.
Or longer than a while, sometimes...

Post a reply to this message