POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Naked weapon : worse movie ever? Server Time
29 Jul 2024 04:26:30 EDT (-0400)
  Naked weapon : worse movie ever? (Message 1 to 10 of 10)
From: B  Gimeno
Subject: Naked weapon : worse movie ever?
Date: 30 Jun 2012 16:55:01
Message: <web.4fef66af3180de9a51f818f50@news.povray.org>
We've all seen or heard of bad movies. And I do not mean "bad" within the
meaning of those Hollywood productions for teenagers, or Z productions as "The
Mexican ninja"(1991) In another section are films made ​​knowing how
bad you are filming things like "Jesus Christ Vampire Hunter" (the
musical)(2001), but what motivates this message is the viewing of "Naked Weapon"
(2002), with a script so bad that you can not infamous believe can become a
movie. It started badly and still but. I had to keep watching until the end
because I could not believe that anyone could make things worse. I was wrong.

Do you have your personal candidacy for Worst Movie in history? (please, not
mention some tasteless modern gore style "The Human Centipede", "Hostel" or
"Saw") thanks.

B. Gimeno

Post a reply to this message