POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Interesting article on the Stuxnet virus Server Time
29 Jul 2024 18:25:59 EDT (-0400)
  Interesting article on the Stuxnet virus (Message 1 to 10 of 10)
From: Kevin Wampler
Subject: Interesting article on the Stuxnet virus
Date: 14 Jul 2011 19:23:32
Message: <4e1f7a74$1@news.povray.org>
http://www.wired.com/threatlevel/2011/07/how-digital-detectives-deciphered-stuxnet/all/1

Post a reply to this message

From: Dre
Subject: Re: Interesting article on the Stuxnet virus
Date: 15 Jul 2011 00:30:28
Message: <4e1fc264@news.povray.org>
"Kevin Wampler" <wam### [at] uwashingtonedu> wrote in message

http://www.wired.com/threatlevel/2011/07/how-digital-detectives-deciphered-stuxnet/all/1

That was really interesting, thanks!

Cheers Dre

Post a reply to this message

From: Invisible
Date: 15 Jul 2011 05:02:10
Message: <4e200212$1@news.povray.org>
OK, that's pretty freaky, right there.

Post a reply to this message

From: Invisible
Date: 15 Jul 2011 11:31:09
Message: <4e205d3d@news.povray.org>
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stuxnet

"My opinion is that the Mossad is involved but that the leading force is
not Israel. The leading force behind Stuxnet is the cyber superpower -
there is only one; and that's the United States."

Um, WTF?

Post a reply to this message