POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Lytro Cameras Server Time
29 Jul 2024 22:26:58 EDT (-0400)
  Lytro Cameras (Message 5 to 14 of 14)
From: Invisible
Subject: Re: Lytro Cameras
Date: 23 Jun 2011 04:27:30
Message: <4e02f8f2@news.povray.org>
On 23/06/2011 02:42 AM, Chambers wrote:

> By capturing more information from the scene, pictures taken with a Lytro camera
> allow you to adjust the focus after the picture has been taken.

I heard about that technology years ago. (It may even have been on
Tomorrow's World.) Not particularly interesting to me, because I usually
just want *everything* to be in focus - which it usually is.

I'll get excited when they release a holographic camera. (Which, I would
like to point out, is *totally* plausible.)

Post a reply to this message