POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : This chokes me up every time I play it. Server Time
1 Oct 2024 05:17:03 EDT (-0400)
  This chokes me up every time I play it. (Message 1 to 5 of 5)
From: gregjohn
Subject: This chokes me up every time I play it.
Date: 17 Apr 2008 10:55:03
Message: <web.4807646cdb6dc11134d207310@news.povray.org>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PK00DMcDygs

Post a reply to this message

From: Phil Cook
Subject: Re: This chokes me up every time I play it.
Date: 17 Apr 2008 11:09:16
Message: <op.t9rgcwbmc3xi7v@news.povray.org>
And lo on Thu, 17 Apr 2008 15:53:32 +0100, gregjohn <pte### [at] yahoocom

did spake, saying:

> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PK00DMcDygs

Yeah I know what you mean chokes me up to, in fact I just got to go pay
my

respects to Hruggh I'm so choked up.

--

Phil Cook

http://flipc.blogspot.com

Post a reply to this message

From: Jim Henderson
Date: 17 Apr 2008 12:48:54
Message: <48077f76@news.povray.org>
On Thu, 17 Apr 2008 10:53:32 -0400, gregjohn wrote:

> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PK00DMcDygs

I was wondering if that had shown up on Youtube yet, saw it a couple
times last night while watching Cash Cab, and my wife wanted to show the
kids.  Now we can, because we didn't save the recordings.

Jim

Post a reply to this message