POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Goo Create competition with Oculus Rift as first prize Server Time
5 Jul 2024 08:08:47 EDT (-0400)
  Goo Create competition with Oculus Rift as first prize (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: Nekar Xenos
Subject: Goo Create competition with Oculus Rift as first prize
Date: 17 Jul 2015 00:50:54
Message: <op.x1wiexa7ufxv4h@xena>
Just in case anyone is interested.

http://goocreate.com/blog/1097/win-an-oculus-rift/

--
-Nekar Xenos-

Post a reply to this message

From: Nekar Xenos
Date: 17 Jul 2015 01:30:01
Message: <web.55a892191bbddd16cd9d565a0@news.povray.org>
"Nekar Xenos" <nek### [at] gmailcom> wrote:
> Just in case anyone is interested.
>
> http://goocreate.com/blog/1097/win-an-oculus-rift/
>

> --
> -Nekar Xenos-

Nooo! Attack of the internet throttling!

It seems the slow connection somehow resulted in a tripple post. :p

-Nekar Xenos-

Post a reply to this message

From: Nekar Xenos
Subject: Please delete extra posts: Goo Create competition ...
Date: 17 Jul 2015 23:14:55
Message: <op.x1x8m1kzufxv4h@xena>
On Fri, 17 Jul 2015 06:50:47 +0200, Nekar Xenos <nek### [at] gmailcom>
wrote:

> Just in case anyone is interested.
>
> http://goocreate.com/blog/1097/win-an-oculus-rift/

I'm not sure how this post came out in triplicate. I think it had
something to do with the slow connection. Or maybe Opera Mail had a hiccup.

If I had been using Chrome to post I might have thought Google was auto
spamming somehow ;)

--
-Nekar Xenos-

Post a reply to this message

"Nekar Xenos" <nek### [at] gmailcom> wrote:
> Just in case anyone is interested.
>
> http://goocreate.com/blog/1097/win-an-oculus-rift/

Hmm, never heard of Goo Create, but it looks like a good waste of time. Thanks!
:)