POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Goo Create competition with Oculus Rift as first prize : Please delete extra posts: Goo Create competition ... Server Time
8 Jul 2024 08:35:05 EDT (-0400)
  Please delete extra posts: Goo Create competition ...
From: Nekar Xenos
Date: 17 Jul 2015 23:14:55
Message: <op.x1x8m1kzufxv4h@xena>
On Fri, 17 Jul 2015 06:50:47 +0200, Nekar Xenos <nek### [at] gmailcom>
wrote:

> Just in case anyone is interested.
>
> http://goocreate.com/blog/1097/win-an-oculus-rift/

I'm not sure how this post came out in triplicate. I think it had
something to do with the slow connection. Or maybe Opera Mail had a hiccup.

If I had been using Chrome to post I might have thought Google was auto
spamming somehow ;)

--
-Nekar Xenos-