POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Motion based wish Server Time
29 Jul 2024 16:24:16 EDT (-0400)
  Motion based wish (Message 1 to 10 of 12)
From: Nekar Xenos
Subject: Motion based wish
Date: 10 Jun 2011 14:51:05
Message: <op.vwvinbmbufxv4h@xena>
I would like to be able to plug a wii remote into my PC and do some real
3d modeling with it...

--
-Nekar Xenos-

Post a reply to this message

From: Jim Holsenback
Subject: Re: Motion based wish
Date: 10 Jun 2011 15:11:26
Message: <4df26c5e@news.povray.org>
On 06/10/2011 03:51 PM, Nekar Xenos wrote:
> I would like to be able to plug a wii remote into my PC and do some real
> 3d modeling with it...

ah heck ... why bother with a remote, just think at it ... now that
would be trick!

Post a reply to this message

From: Darren New
Date: 10 Jun 2011 16:12:00
Message: <4df27a90$1@news.povray.org>
On 6/10/2011 11:51, Nekar Xenos wrote:
> I would like to be able to plug a wii remote into my PC and do some real 3d
> modeling with it...

I always wondered why 3D modeling didn't use 3D controllers. How about
Kinect? You could probably start getting close, especially if they managed
to make one with milimeter precision.

--
Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)
   "Coding without comments is like