POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Don't you just hate it when... Server Time
1 Oct 2024 09:24:37 EDT (-0400)
  Don't you just hate it when... (Message 1 to 6 of 6)
From: Mike the Elder
Subject: Don't you just hate it when...
Date: 14 Apr 2008 13:50:01
Message: <web.480398ccf75340ca5a8888d90@news.povray.org>
.... people you know just disappear, don't answer messages and - when they
finally come back around - it's because they WANT something?

You guessed it; that's just what I'm doing now ;-)

Seriously, I've been away from both home and work computers for a few days.
Apologies to anyone who directed any posts my way that didn't get a response.
(I access the groups through the web page, so once a post is pushed out of the
digests, I miss it.) Please direct my attention to anything anyone wanted a
reply to in this thread. Thanks.

The thing I want? Does anyone know a reasonably easy way to remove the "Switch
Users" option from Win XP Pro so that one user has to log off and the next log
in? (The purpose is to keep multiple dispatchers and office folks from each
leaving several programs running all day.)

Thanks in advance to all replies.

Best Regards,
Mike C.

Post a reply to this message