POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Don't you just hate it when... : Re: Don't you just hate it when... Server Time
1 Oct 2024 07:21:34 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Don't you just hate it when...
From: Darren New
Date: 14 Apr 2008 15:14:36
Message: <4803ad1c@news.povray.org>
Fredrik Eriksson wrote:
> On Mon, 14 Apr 2008 19:47:56 +0200, Mike the Elder <nomail@nomail> wrote:
>> The thing I want? Does anyone know a reasonably easy way to remove the
>> "Switch Users" option from Win XP Pro so that one user has to log off
>> and the next log in?
>
> http://support.microsoft.com/KB/279765

Or, if that's too complicated to follow, find "user accounts" in the
control panel, click on "change how users log on and off", and uncheck
"use fast user switching."  You'll wind up with a standard Win2000 login
prompt instead. You might need to reboot, I'm not sure.

--
   Darren New / San Diego, CA, USA (PST)
     "That's pretty. Where's that?"