POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Adam Savage's One Day Builds: Rhombic Dodecahedron with Matt Parker Server Time
28 Mar 2024 16:37:37 EDT (-0400)
  Adam Savage's One Day Builds: Rhombic Dodecahedron with Matt Parker (Message 1 to 9 of 9)
From: Bald Eagle
Subject: Adam Savage's One Day Builds: Rhombic Dodecahedron with Matt Parker
Date: 31 Dec 2021 16:05:00
Message: <web.61cf6fc3f31b28701f9dae3025979125@news.povray.org>
Adam Savage's One Day Builds: Rhombic Dodecahedron with Matt Parker

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=65r_1TzJXaQ

It's not POV-Ray, but you can see where this is going....

Post a reply to this message

From: Tor Olav Kristensen
Date: 31 Dec 2021 23:00:00
Message: <web.61cfd157c5807ed20c4aa3d89db30a9@news.povray.org>
> Adam Savage's One Day Builds: Rhombic Dodecahedron with Matt Parker
>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=65r_1TzJXaQ
>

> It's not POV-Ray, but you can see where this is going....

That's interesting.

Go for it !

It will be interesting to see the result.

--
Tor Olav
http://subcube.com

Post a reply to this message