POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : PC nausea Server Time
28 Mar 2024 17:44:01 EDT (-0400)
  PC nausea (Message 1 to 10 of 27)
From: Mike Horvath
Subject: PC nausea
Date: 2 Aug 2019 21:30:25
Message: <5d44e3b1$1@news.povray.org>
Have you ever used a software and felt nauseous? I just installed
Windows 10 and I feel eyestrain, headachy and almost like I will puke,
like riding in a bumpy car.

:(

Michael

Post a reply to this message

From: dick balaska
Subject: Re: PC nausea
Date: 2 Aug 2019 22:45:18
Message: <5d44f53e$1@news.povray.org>
On 8/2/19 9:30 PM, Mike Horvath wrote:
> Have you ever used a software and felt nauseous? I just installed
> Windows 10 and I feel eyestrain, headachy and almost like I will puke,
> like riding in a bumpy car.
>
> :(

I am having trouble installing Windows 10.

I bought the 7 year old a PC and put Mint on it because I can control
it.  Unfortunately, all the good games (his only concern) are Windows only.

So I downloaded Win10, figuring I'll type in the license key from the
sticker on his box.  Put it on a USB stick and booted it.

I get the familar Windows booting spinny circle and it gets "this far"
and says "No device driver".  No driver for what you might ask.  Google
says for the USB stick.  To which I replied, "How the hell did you get
this far then?"

And now I'm stuck.

--
dik