POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : PC nausea : Re: PC nausea Server Time
26 Apr 2024 13:44:37 EDT (-0400)
  Re: PC nausea
From: Thomas de Groot
Date: 3 Aug 2019 06:58:53
Message: <5d4568ed$1@news.povray.org>
Op 03/08/2019 om 03:30 schreef Mike Horvath:
> Have you ever used a software and felt nauseous? I just installed
> Windows 10 and I feel eyestrain, headachy and almost like I will puke,
> like riding in a bumpy car.
>
> :(

No, but 'Settings' is your friend. You may certainly want to look at the
display settings. Changing the contrast and luminosity for instance will
help. Also, do something about the lurid images Windows wants to show
you, or use as a desktop background. I changed that last one to a nice
Sam Benge work :-)

--
Thomas