POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Your secret nationality Server Time
27 Apr 2024 18:47:42 EDT (-0400)
  Your secret nationality (Message 1 to 10 of 12)
From: Thomas de Groot
Subject: Your secret nationality
Date: 23 Jul 2018 03:01:18
Message: <5b557d3e$1@news.povray.org>
I like those BBC tests :-)

http://www.bbc.com/future/story/20180409-whats-your-secret-nationality

It appears that I am a secret Bengladeshi! LOL

The 'Dark personality test' on the same page is also... revealing. ;-)

--
Thomas

Post a reply to this message

From: Stephen
Subject: Re: Your secret nationality
Date: 23 Jul 2018 05:57:10
Message: <5b55a676$1@news.povray.org>
On 23/07/2018 08:01, Thomas de Groot wrote:
>   I like those BBC tests :-)
>
> http://www.bbc.com/future/story/20180409-whats-your-secret-nationality
>
> It appears that I am a secret Bengladeshi! LOL

So am I and the nationality furthest from my personality is: Congolese.

I re took it as Mr Goody Two Shoes and my personality was: Congolese

Ho hum. :-)

> The 'Dark personality test' on the same page is also... revealing. ;-)

"Infrequently vile" Is that a backhanded complement? :-)

--

Regards
     Stephen

Post a reply to this message

> On 23/07/2018 08:01, Thomas de Groot wrote:
>>   I like those BBC tests :-)
>>
>> http://www.bbc.com/future/story/20180409-whats-your-secret-nationality
>>
>> It appears that I am a secret Bengladeshi! LOL
>>

> So am I and the nationality furthest from my personality is: Congolese.
>
> I re took it as Mr Goody Two Shoes and my personality was: Congolese
>
> Ho hum. :-)

Ah! Mine was Japanese! :-)

>> The 'Dark personality test' on the same page is also... revealing. ;-)
>>

> "Infrequently vile" Is that a backhanded complement? :-)

Not bad at all. I am "shockingly saintly". Don't know if that is meant
as a compliment (probably not) but I have always known I was destined to
go to heaven. :-)

[Hallelujah Lord! Here I come...! Get away from me, you devil!]

--
Thomas

Post a reply to this message

On 23/07/2018 11:53, Thomas de Groot wrote:
> On 23-7-2018 11:57, Stephen wrote:
>> On 23/07/2018 08:01, Thomas de Groot wrote:
>>>   I like those BBC tests :-)
>>>
>>> http://www.bbc.com/future/story/20180409-whats-your-secret-nationality
>>>
>>> It appears that I am a secret Bengladeshi! LOL
>>>

>> So am I and the nationality furthest from my personality is: Congolese.
>>
>> I re took it as Mr Goody Two Shoes and my personality was: Congolese
>>
>> Ho hum. :-)
>
> Ah! Mine was Japanese! :-)

Japanese was my nationality furthest from: Congolese.

>>> The 'Dark personality test' on the same page is also... revealing. ;-)
>>>

>> "Infrequently vile" Is that a backhanded complement? :-)
>>

> Not bad at all. I am "shockingly saintly". Don't know if that is meant
> as a compliment (probably not) but I have always known I was destined to
> go to heaven. :-)
>
> [Hallelujah Lord! Here I come...! Get away from me, you devil!]

Another one who believes the propaganda. Sigh!

--

Regards
     Stephen

Post a reply to this message

On 07/23/2018 03:01 AM, Thomas de Groot wrote:
>  I like those BBC tests :-)
>
> http://www.bbc.com/future/story/20180409-whats-your-secret-nationality
>
> It appears that I am a secret Bengladeshi! LOL
>

> The 'Dark personality test' on the same page is also... revealing. ;-)

Infrequently vile Estonian

--
dik
Rendered 328976 of 330000 (99%)