POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Highschool-shootings Server Time
4 May 2024 18:20:10 EDT (-0400)
  Highschool-shootings (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: MichaelJF
Subject: Highschool-shootings
Date: 24 Feb 2018 14:56:20
Message: <5a91c364@news.povray.org>
Hello,

as Trump (and the NRA) comes to the conclusion that more weapons will
yield more security after the Florida massaker - he will arm the
teachers - I will remember to you 2 IRTC entries related to this special
topic. It seems that the POV community has a little problem with more
weapons - as I have, of course.

IMO we need not more weapons within the communitiy but less. To arm
teachers connot be a solution to the problem. Every weapon finds it's
goal. So better have less of them.

Best regards
Michael

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download '1997-04-30 a-cynic_1920.png' (3626 KB) Download '1999-10-31 room301_1920.png' (1546 KB)

Preview of image '1997-04-30 a-cynic_1920.png'
1997-04-30 a-cynic_1920.png

Preview of image '1999-10-31 room301_1920.png'
1999-10-31 room301_1920.png