POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Highschool-shootings : Re: Highschool-shootings Server Time
18 May 2024 04:45:57 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Highschool-shootings
From: Thomas de Groot
Date: 25 Feb 2018 03:12:50
Message: <5a927002$1@news.povray.org>
On 25-2-2018 2:58, Mike Horvath wrote:
> We need more armed teachers in school. We also need more armed teachers
> at airports, and the frontlines in Iraq and Afghanistan. The Secret
> Service should be replaced by armed teachers.

And of course teaching should be started as soon as possible: arming
toddlers from age 2 up, and arming the parents of course, 24/7.
Contraception should be forbidden too in order to compensate for the
unavoidable (but necessary) population drop. However, this might be
beneficial for the gene flow.

[sigh...]

--
Thomas