POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : I'm back! Server Time
12 May 2024 09:23:38 EDT (-0400)
  I'm back! (Message 1 to 7 of 7)
From: Cousin Ricky
Subject: I'm back!
Date: 2 Dec 2017 14:57:55
Message: <5a2305c3$1@news.povray.org>
But only for a week.  I'm staying with a relative in the states, then
it's back to the Virgin Islands.

Post a reply to this message

From: Stephen
Subject: Re: I'm back!
Date: 2 Dec 2017 15:39:11
Message: <5a230f6f$1@news.povray.org>
On 02/12/2017 19:59, Cousin Ricky wrote:
> But only for a week.  I'm staying with a relative in the states, then
> it's back to the Virgin Islands.

Welcome back. Are you and yours okay?
Nasty weather back then. Hope you had an umbrella. :)

--

Regards
     Stephen

Post a reply to this message

From: Stephen
Date: 2 Dec 2017 15:46:02
Message: <5a23110a$1@news.povray.org>
On 02/12/2017 20:39, Stephen wrote:
> On 02/12/2017 19:59, Cousin Ricky wrote:
>> But only for a week.  I'm staying with a relative in the states, then
>> it's back to the Virgin Islands.
>
> Welcome back. Are you and yours okay?
> Nasty weather back then. Hope you had an umbrella. :)

What is the state of the islands?

--

Regards
     Stephen

Post a reply to this message

From: Jim Henderson
Date: 2 Dec 2017 16:15:42
Message: <5a2317fe$1@news.povray.org>
On Sat, 02 Dec 2017 15:59:32 -0400, Cousin Ricky wrote:

> But only for a week.  I'm staying with a relative in the states, then
> it's back to the Virgin Islands.

Welcome back!  Good to hear from you again. :)