POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Scots wha hae! Server Time
1 Jun 2024 12:34:36 EDT (-0400)
  Scots wha hae! (Message 1 to 10 of 39)
From: Thomas de Groot
Subject: Scots wha hae!
Date: 13 Mar 2017 08:38:23
Message: <58c692bf$1@news.povray.org>
Interesting speech by Nicola Surgeon. I am curious to see what
manoeuvring room she will have in the coming months and what the UK will
accept or not.

In the end, Scotland can always join our Banana Republic of course. :-)

--
Thomas

Post a reply to this message

Nicola Sturgeon of course. I hate Typographical misspellings! :-(

--
Thomas

Post a reply to this message