POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Random suggestion Server Time
25 Jun 2024 20:09:13 EDT (-0400)
  Random suggestion (Message 21 to 22 of 22)
From: Kevin Wampler
Subject: Re: Random suggestion
Date: 12 Jan 2017 17:35:05
Message: <58780499$1@news.povray.org>
On 1/12/2017 2:34 AM, Stephen wrote:

> I don't know how you could be bothered analysing it. It reeked of
> misdirection and false assumptions, as you show. And their presentation
> is too polished for what it is.

Surprisingly, it was actually sort of interesting to analyze, and forced
me to think more than I had about the various ways the term
"information" can be used in the context of physics.  So I actually feel
like I learned a little bit from the analysis.

I guess, even when you see a magic show where you know the magician is
exploiting misdirection and false assumptions, it's still sometimes fun
to try and figure out how they did it.

Post a reply to this message