POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Dr John Server Time
26 Jun 2024 04:13:20 EDT (-0400)
  Dr John (Message 1 to 10 of 50)
From: Stephen
Subject: Dr John
Date: 28 Nov 2016 11:08:47
Message: <583c568f$1@news.povray.org>
I am sorry to say that John passed away in his sleep last Thursday
morning. The Kat and the Feegle were at his bedside.

He will be missed by those who knew him.

He asked me to thank everyone who sent their best wishes.

So raise a glass or two in his memory.

Slàinte mhath Dr John

--

Regards
     Stephen

Post a reply to this message

On Mon, 28 Nov 2016 16:08:45 +0000, Stephen wrote:

> I am sorry to say that John passed away in his sleep last Thursday
> morning. The Kat and the Feegle were at his bedside.
>
> He will be missed by those who knew him.
>
> He asked me to thank everyone who sent their best wishes.
>
> So raise a glass or two in his memory.
>
> Slàinte mhath Dr John

:(

<raises glass>