POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Dr John : Re: Dr John Server Time
28 Sep 2024 18:06:39 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Dr John
From: Stephen
Date: 29 Nov 2016 11:27:32
Message: <583dac74$1@news.povray.org>
On 11/28/2016 7:33 PM, Jim Holsenback wrote:
> On 11/28/2016 11:08 AM, Stephen wrote:
>> So raise a glass or two in his memory.
>
> damn ... i'd say at the very least three

     A heeltap! a heeltap! I never could bear it!
     So fill me a bumper, a bumper of claret!
     Let the bottle pass freely, don't shirk it nor spare it,
     For a heeltap! a heeltap! I never could bear it!

     No skylight! no twilight! while Bacchus rules o'er us:
     No thinking! no shrinking! all drinking in chorus:
     Let us moisten our clay, since 'tis thirsty and porous:
     No thinking! no shrinking! all drinking in chorus!

--

Regards
     Stephen