POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : DVD ripping Server Time
1 Jun 2024 20:21:40 EDT (-0400)
  DVD ripping (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: Reuben Pearse
Subject: DVD ripping
Date: 17 Nov 2016 15:31:39
Message: <582e13ab$1@news.povray.org>
I've got a new work laptop that doesn't have a DVD player. I'm looking for
recommendations for free DVD ripping software (don't worry I have an older
laptop with a DVD drive!). I've just picked up the Band of Brothers DVD box
set and as it's 15 rated it's not suitable to watch on the big TV with the
kids around! I've never watched the series, so no spoilers please!

Post a reply to this message