POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : DVD ripping : DVD ripping Server Time
28 Jun 2024 23:15:04 EDT (-0400)
  DVD ripping
From: Reuben Pearse
Date: 17 Nov 2016 15:31:39
Message: <582e13ab$1@news.povray.org>
I've got a new work laptop that doesn't have a DVD player. I'm looking for
recommendations for free DVD ripping software (don't worry I have an older
laptop with a DVD drive!). I've just picked up the Band of Brothers DVD box
set and as it's 15 rated it's not suitable to watch on the big TV with the
kids around! I've never watched the series, so no spoilers please!