POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Long threads Server Time
1 Jul 2024 01:14:34 EDT (-0400)
  Long threads (Message 633 to 642 of 642)
From: Stephen
Subject: Re: A new branch
Date: 30 Sep 2016 12:04:44
Message: <57ee8d1c$1@news.povray.org>
On 9/30/2016 4:09 PM, Jim Henderson wrote:
> I'm not sure what happened next, though.

Welcome to the "Old Fogies" Club.

Mornington Crescent!

Fast win. Eh! what!

--

Regards
     Stephen

Post a reply to this message

From: Jim Henderson
Date: 30 Sep 2016 17:38:02
Message: <57eedb3a$1@news.povray.org>

Dad always said that memory's the second thing to go. :)

> Mornington Crescent!
>
> Fast win. Eh! what!

That was a quickie!

From: Stephen
Date: 1 Oct 2016 05:08:29
Message: <57ef7d0d@news.povray.org>
On 9/30/2016 10:38 PM, Jim Henderson wrote:
> On Fri, 30 Sep 2016 17:04:35 +0100, Stephen wrote:
>
>> On 9/30/2016 4:09 PM, Jim Henderson wrote:
>>> I'm not sure what happened next, though.
>>
>> Welcome to the "Old Fogies" Club.
>
> Dad always said that memory's the second thing to go. :)

Have you forgotten that you have posted that before?

>> Mornington Crescent!
>>
>> Fast win. Eh! what!
>
> That was a quickie!

Nothing wrong with a Friday night quickie. IMO

--

Regards
     Stephen

Post a reply to this message

From: Jim Henderson
Date: 1 Oct 2016 16:33:09
Message: <57f01d85$1@news.povray.org>
On Sat, 01 Oct 2016 10:08:18 +0100, Stephen wrote:

> On 9/30/2016 10:38 PM, Jim Henderson wrote:

>>> Welcome to the "Old Fogies" Club.
>>
>> Dad always said that memory's the second thing to go. :)
>>

> Have you forgotten that you have posted that before?

I must've.  I have heard that memory's the second thing to go. :)

>>> Mornington Crescent!
>>>
>>> Fast win. Eh! what!
>>
>> That was a quickie!
>>
> Nothing wrong with a Friday night quickie. IMO

Samantha always enjoys a quick session on a laptop, so I've heard.

On 10/1/2016 9:33 PM, Jim Henderson wrote:
> On Sat, 01 Oct 2016 10:08:18 +0100, Stephen wrote:

>>> Dad always said that memory's the second thing to go. :)
>>>

>> Have you forgotten that you have posted that before?
>
> I must've.  I have heard that memory's the second thing to go. :)

Yes, someone told me that as well. :)

>>> That was a quickie!
>>>
>> Nothing wrong with a Friday night quickie. IMO
>
> Samantha always enjoys a quick session on a laptop, so I've heard.

As well as Sven's pole dancing.

--

Regards
     Stephen