POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Long threads Server Time
2 Jul 2024 22:54:30 EDT (-0400)
  Long threads (Message 623 to 632 of 642)
From: Doctor John
Subject: Re: A new branch
Date: 29 Sep 2016 16:32:36
Message: <57ed7a64$1@news.povray.org>
On 29/09/16 21:27, Stephen wrote:
> On 9/29/2016 8:49 PM, Doctor John wrote:

>>> Well, Tower Gateway then.  But on foot. :)
>>>

>> .... and with this post I announce that we have broken the record!
>>
>> Well played, guys.
>>
>> I think we can leave it to Stephen to make the final move.
>>

> 'Buquet
>
> Morningside Crescent!
>
> Bugrit! Wrong city.

Typical!

Well, it's up to me then:

Mornington Crescent!

John
--
It's not about bravery.
It's about doing what I need to do to win

Post a reply to this message

From: Stephen
Date: 29 Sep 2016 17:05:47
Message: <57ed822b$1@news.povray.org>
On 9/29/2016 9:27 PM, Stephen wrote:
> Morningside Crescent!
>
> Bugrit! Wrong city.

For the uninitiated. Morningside is an area in the city of The Athens of
the North. Where sex is something you used to deliver coal in or the
number after five. :-P

--

Regards
     Stephen