POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Long threads : Re: A new branch Server Time
5 Jul 2024 05:17:16 EDT (-0400)
  Re: A new branch
From: Doctor John
Date: 30 Sep 2016 06:08:41
Message: <57ee39a9$1@news.povray.org>
On 30/09/16 08:12, Stephen wrote:
> On 9/30/2016 1:09 AM, Jim Henderson wrote:
>> Wait, that isn't the trap I set.
>
> Does that mean the game is void and we will have to start over?

Not necessarily. IIRC a similar situation occurred at the end of the
classic game played by Schroedinger, Nils Bohr, Gottfried Leibnitz and
Alan Turing at the 54th MC International held in La Paz. A very young
Humph was refereeing the game and made a ruling that stands to this day;
unfortunately I can't remember what it was. Maybe Jim can help us out
since his brain cells have not decayed as much as ours.

John
--
It's not about bravery.
It's about doing what I need to do to win