POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Long threads Server Time
8 Oct 2024 00:33:29 EDT (-0400)
  Long threads (Message 261 to 270 of 642)
From: Jim Henderson
Subject: Re: Long threads
Date: 3 Sep 2016 23:15:40
Message: <57cb91dc@news.povray.org>
On Sat, 03 Sep 2016 23:03:04 +0100, Stephen wrote:

>>> I cannot bear it.  Paddington. :)
>
> No! Gladly. :)

All part of my bigger plan. :)

>> Bugger! Is it my turn again? (I nearly wrote 'my round' but I think I
>> got away with it)
>>

> As you usually do. ;)

He nearly did. :)

>> So, in order to meet a few real East Enders, Mile End
>>

> Cor blimey mush. Do you fancy getting on your lallies and taking a
> butchers at the eel, pie and mash house?
> Lend me a pony 'cause I'm borasic.
>
> Sloane Square.

Because it sounds vaguely like bacon, and bacon is good - Becontree.

From: Stephen
Date: 4 Sep 2016 01:10:15
Message: <57cbacb7$1@news.povray.org>
On 9/4/2016 4:15 AM, Jim Henderson wrote:

>> >No! Gladly.:)
> All part of my bigger plan.:)

No, Gladly my cross eyed bear. ;)

--

Regards
     Stephen

Post a reply to this message

From: Stephen
Date: 4 Sep 2016 01:22:27
Message: <57cbaf93@news.povray.org>
On 9/3/2016 2:55 PM, Doctor John wrote:

>> >What do you mean? :-S
>> >
> Was it not TdeG who insisted in these very newsgroups that his reality
> trumped ours?

Yes buy only in his reality.

>> >You don't have to. Your evil intent shines like a beacon in the dark of
>> >your soul.
>> >
> Oooh! McAvoy is waxing poetic.

“The poet's eye, in a fine frenzy rolling, doth glance from heaven to
Earth, from Earth to heaven; and as imagination bodies forth the forms
of things unknown, the poet's pen turns them to shape, and gives to airy
nothing a local habitation and a name; such tricks hath strong imagination.”

> Careful, lad, or I'll start insisting that you use proper punctuation.

I bought two bags from BHS but did not realise that they came in
thousands. Now I have a surfeit.

As with decimal points.

--

Regards