POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Long threads : Re: Long threads Server Time
8 Oct 2024 02:36:43 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Long threads
From: Stephen
Date: 4 Sep 2016 01:22:27
Message: <57cbaf93@news.povray.org>
On 9/3/2016 2:55 PM, Doctor John wrote:

>> >What do you mean? :-S
>> >
> Was it not TdeG who insisted in these very newsgroups that his reality
> trumped ours?

Yes buy only in his reality.

>> >You don't have to. Your evil intent shines like a beacon in the dark of
>> >your soul.
>> >
> Oooh! McAvoy is waxing poetic.

“The poet's eye, in a fine frenzy rolling, doth glance from heaven to
Earth, from Earth to heaven; and as imagination bodies forth the forms
of things unknown, the poet's pen turns them to shape, and gives to airy
nothing a local habitation and a name; such tricks hath strong imagination.”

> Careful, lad, or I'll start insisting that you use proper punctuation.

I bought two bags from BHS but did not realise that they came in
thousands. Now I have a surfeit.

As with decimal points.

--

Regards