POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : And now for something completely different... Server Time
28 Jun 2024 23:11:27 EDT (-0400)
  And now for something completely different... (Message 1 to 10 of 11)
From: Tim Cook
Subject: And now for something completely different...
Date: 20 Jun 2016 04:33:22
Message: <5767aa52$1@news.povray.org>
So I've made and published a colouring book.  I get a few bucks more out
of it being bought from Createspace, but Amazon has the whole customer
rating/review dealio.  (This post technically probably counts
as spam, come to think of it.)

https://www.amazon.com/Mermaids-coloring-book-Timothy-Cook/dp/1533468958/

--
Tim Cook