POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Quantum Pov, soon? Server Time
6 Oct 2024 12:19:13 EDT (-0400)
  Quantum Pov, soon? (Message 71 to 80 of 130)
From: Stephen
Subject: Re: Quantum Pov, soon?
Date: 10 May 2016 05:31:21
Message: <5731aa69$1@news.povray.org>
On 5/9/2016 8:50 PM, Doctor John wrote:
> On 09/05/16 17:34, Stephen wrote:
>>
>> Pick your ship and name your place. :-P
>>

> To which the traditional reply is:
> Outside, now, and if I'm not there in 5 minutes, start without me.

Well?
There is the "See you Jimmie" modifier to take into account and the smiley.
The language is not without its syntax. :)

Which, I think. Puts you into Hump.

--

Regards
     Stephen

Post a reply to this message

From: Stephen
Date: 10 May 2016 05:58:02
Message: <5731b0aa@news.povray.org>
On 5/10/2016 9:58 AM, tth wrote:
> On 05/10/2016 10:37 AM, Stephen a dit:
>
>> Geek porn. :)
>

>     We also do that in Toulouse :)
>     http://wemakeporn.tetalab.org/

And I hope you are very happy doing it. ;)

It looks an interesting project. Art and Technology? No. I got it the
wrong way round.

You could have posted your hackerspaces page. It took me ages to cotton on.

I think it is really great that there are projects like this and the
repairers ones.

--

Regards
     Stephen