POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Quantum Pov, soon? : Re: Quantum Pov, soon? Server Time
6 Oct 2024 14:21:54 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Quantum Pov, soon?
From: Stephen
Date: 10 May 2016 07:24:57
Message: <5731c509$1@news.povray.org>
On 5/10/2016 11:12 AM, Doctor John wrote:
> On 10/05/16 09:36, Stephen wrote:
>>
>> Noooooooo! I was talking about "Playing on the cracks of the piano"
>>
>> Leonard Cohen's music should be banned on public health grounds. [Hate
>> Marmite]
>>

> Your musical education is sadly lacking in certain key areas, though you
> do score bonus points for appreciating Wagner et al.

He goes on a bit as well.
You know the one with Irish princess, a king, a best friend, a forced
marriage, a love potion that looks like a poison. A cheery finale where
the curtain comes down as they all dance around the Maypole.
Ha!

If you are talking modern stuff. Berlioz is your man. Something upbeat.

>> ... I have principles.
>>

> Don't worry. A short course of amoxycillin will soon cure that :-p

I did not say incorruptibility was one of them. So try again. ;)

--

Regards
     Stephen