POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Are the marketers getting desperate? Server Time
1 Jul 2024 02:13:49 EDT (-0400)
  Are the marketers getting desperate? (Message 1 to 10 of 25)
From: Doctor John
Subject: Are the marketers getting desperate?
Date: 18 Apr 2016 14:05:01
Message: <571521cd$1@news.povray.org>
re: news://news.povray.org:119/web.5714ee828924cca7cece48fb0@news.povray.org

I can't think of a less appropriate place for advertising white goods
repair than p.o-t; to put it in Polish on an English speaking newsgroup
is even more idiotic.

John
--
Protect the Earth
It was not given to you by your parents

Post a reply to this message

From: Thomas de Groot
Subject: Re: Are the marketers getting desperate?
Date: 19 Apr 2016 02:52:24
Message: <5715d5a8$1@news.povray.org>
On 18-4-2016 20:05, Doctor John wrote:
> re: news://news.povray.org:119/web.5714ee828924cca7cece48fb0@news.povray.org
>
> I can't think of a less appropriate place for advertising white goods
> repair than p.o-t; to put it in Polish on an English speaking newsgroup
> is even more idiotic.

Because it is also off-topic perhaps? :-) and it gives us the chance to
discuss the philosophy of white good maintenance in a global world.

--
Thomas

Post a reply to this message