POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : A Matter of Political Incorrectness Server Time
6 Oct 2024 10:16:14 EDT (-0400)
  A Matter of Political Incorrectness (Message 23 to 32 of 82)
From: scott
Subject: Re: A Matter of Political Incorrectness
Date: 26 Feb 2016 02:56:27
Message: <56d0052b$1@news.povray.org>
> So, you have the interesting situation where it is easier to buy a gun
> than a bottle of booze; where there is a policeman standing inside the
> booze store but not in the gun store...

That was the original point I was trying to make - maybe it didn't come
across too well ;-)

Post a reply to this message

From: Thomas de Groot
Date: 26 Feb 2016 03:01:06
Message: <56d00642@news.povray.org>
On 26-2-2016 8:56, scott wrote:
>> So, you have the interesting situation where it is easier to buy a gun
>> than a bottle of booze; where there is a policeman standing inside the
>> booze store but not in the gun store...
>
> That was the original point I was trying to make - maybe it didn't come
> across too well ;-)

I needed a bit of booze to get the point and then I needed a gun to get
the booze and so I ran up against the policeman who tazered me and I
just woke up in a padded place with a door without a door handle and
bars in front of the small window.

--
Thomas

Post a reply to this message