POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : I am not Steeleye Span Server Time
3 Jul 2024 00:26:57 EDT (-0400)
  I am not Steeleye Span (Message 1 to 10 of 26)
From: Orchid Win7 v1
Subject: I am not Steeleye Span
Date: 14 Dec 2015 15:04:42
Message: <566f20da$1@news.povray.org>
I am not Steeleye Span. It's sad, but it's true.

Due to this incontrovertible fact, this was the best I could manage:

http://download.orphi.me.uk/Music/Voice/Gaudete.mp3

It's not great, but never mind. Rejoice!

PS. I recorded this about 10 minutes ago. In my car, in a layby down the
road. This was the first take. (There *is* a second chorus, but I cut it
because it doesn't sound very good.)

Post a reply to this message